turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Banner Voting

Started by jblackburn, February 26, 2013, 06:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jblackburn

OK, Headhunters.  We had three submissions for the 2013 banner.  Between now and next Tuesday, vote on your favorite by replying to this thread with your vote, either 1, 2, or 3.  I will share a photobucket link of the winner so we can get the new banner to our signature lines, then we can start killing birds!!

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

paintbrush

My vote goes for #     1

MOStrutter

#1 gets my vote.  Very well done.

Swamp

turkey harvester

TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

rafsobbob

number 1  and what ever one wins I will need assistance in getting it on my page  :z-flirtysmile3: computer stupid  ;D
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

RIStrutStopper

1 works for me too. Not likin' my own that much.

jblackburn

While I do like my banner, I will say that #1 is pretty awesome!

And with that, we have 7 votes for banner 1!

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

jblackburn

Timberland -

Congrats on the banner win!  Would you be able to make it just a little bit smaller so that the entire thing shows up without having the scroll bar below it?

As you can tell by my signature, I tried to resize it, but I lost the flashing red dots on the left.

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Timberland Taxidermy

For some reason I either didn't save the animation, or I can't find what I saved it as. I will have to re-do the graphics to make it smaller. I will try to get that done in the next few days.

turkey harvester

I tried to resize too but I lost the red splats. But I am the bumbest human when it comes to computers. I can copy it after its done.

Timberland Taxidermy

Okay, here is the smaller banner. I made a tutorial for anyone having trouble getting this into their signature line. Click here: http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,33282.msg340819.html#msg340819

jblackburn

Thanks a bunch, Timberland!

www.gooserbatcalls.com

turkey harvester