OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Blackhawk Spec Ops Gen II. Best Price I have seen!

Started by gdublongwilly, February 11, 2013, 08:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gdublongwilly

Got my Natchez Spring 2013 catalog the other day.  I saw the Blackhawk Spec Ops Gen II stock and forend in there.  The camo model for remington is $89.95 and mossberg for same price.  The black models are $84.95.  Just thought I would throw that out there for anyone looking to buy one for the spring.  Located in Natchez Spring 2013 catalog pg #87.  I bought mine last year for $120 and that was the cheapest price I had seen last year.  I love mine, took so much of the kick out of my 3.5" 870.   :drool:

Onpoint

Is that the one that has the recoil reduction in it. I been wantin to get my ole lady a stock that has adjustable LOP. If that one has the recoil reduction I may have to get one. They got em at Walmart here for around 60-70 dollars I think, but it's the NRS version.

gdublongwilly

They have both versions on sale but the prices I listed is for the recoil reducing stocks.  The non-recoil reducing stocks are on sale as well for $49.95 looks like in black only though.

Onpoint

That's a heck of a price.. Does the recoil reduction stock really help a lot with recoil?

gophert

Quote from: 19onpoint85 on February 11, 2013, 08:34:19 PM
That's a heck of a price.. Does the recoil reduction stock really help a lot with recoil?

Yes yes and yes

sent from my Tweaked Out Evo LTE

gdublongwilly

What gophert said...... YES  YES  &  YES!!
I would almost let my 115lb 12 year old son shoot my gun now with 3.5" shells.  It reduces the kick that much!  I really couldn't believe it when I shot it for the first couple of times with that stock.  Now instead of crying like a little school girl after 3 shots with my old super cell pad, I can shoot many shots and still use my arm the next day!

gdublongwilly

Sorry Skos, didn't know that.  I just wanted to try and pass along a good deal to some fellow turkey hunters.