LOOKS like we are at full strenth and ready to roll some heads  :OGturkeyhead:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

anthonyjhallen

Yes sir!!

We are REDCON1!!!

vicksburg

Well, I'll be...  Welcome Chad! Glad to share a team again with you, buddy.
]

BOFF

WOOHOO!!!
Glad to have you on the team Chad!!!!!

God Bless,
David B.

honker22

Chad's here?  I can't seem to get away from that guy. He may be quiet but he will knock some red, white, and blue heads for us !
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

BOFF

I think I scared him away.  Pmed him about meeting for breakfast,  where he lived (a few miles above me), etc. etc. and then never got a reply back.  Lol :TooFunny:

God Bless,
David B.

redarrow

Quote from: BOFF on February 12, 2013, 08:22:17 AM
I think I scared him away.  Pmed him about meeting for breakfast,  where he lived (a few miles above me), etc. etc. and then never got a reply back.  Lol :TooFunny:

God Bless,
David B.
Im up for breakfast if you want to drive to Detroit. :TooFunny:

BOFF

Quote from: redarrow on February 12, 2013, 11:17:04 AM
Quote from: BOFF on February 12, 2013, 08:22:17 AM

God Bless,
David B.
Im up for breakfast if you want to drive to Detroit. :TooFunny:

Thanks for the offer!!

Just send a 2 way ticket there and back, pick me up at the airport, and drive me back for the return flight, and I'll buy your breakfast !!!  :toothy9:

God Bless,
David B.

HoggleGobble

Thanks guys!!! I'm honored to be on the team! See some familiar names, and we have all done well together in the past! Great to share a team with a couple of you guys again. Looks like this team has assembled a bunch of Dirt Nap Assasins! David, shot you a PM. That's crazy we are a couple miles from each other.

I always kinda drift away from OldGobbler for a month or so during the offseason due to honeydo's and work, but now that it is February my mind won't stop thinking about March 15th. Heard a few gobbles this past Saturday, so I'm getting primed and ready. 870 is ready to bark, but may have a SBE2 decked out before season starts... Hope to fill my tags in Bama, as well as Georgia, Kansas, and Mississippi this year.

Thanks for having me guys!! I have a sneaky suspicion that we will do fine this year........      :smiley-char092: