OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

bps 10 guage

Started by gooblnfever, March 03, 2011, 08:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gooblnfever

was thinking about trading my back up gun mossy 835 tactical for a bps 10 black synthetic stock and i think 28 in barrel any good or bad info on the bps would be appreciated and do you think it would be a good trade

Hognutz

I just bought a BPS NWTF with a 24'' bbl. I bought a Rhino .685. I also ordered some Nitro straight #7's for it. Haven't got the choke or the shells, so I can't tell you much. I have heard a lot of good...Stay tuned...Mike  :icon_thumright:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

I hate turkeys

One word  "Cannon"   Indian Creek 710 with Hevi 13  #5's. Get a Simms slip on Pad.
"There is no such thing as to much gun"
Elmier Keith

S.C.C

Great guns well made and no problems! :icon_thumright:
PUREGOLD .690 and anything you want to run thru it! :)
You will like it! :anim_25:

woodsman1977

That's a great trade in your favor...BPS are great guns

hunter22

BOFF

Quote from: Hognutz on March 03, 2011, 10:19:18 PM
I just bought a BPS NWTF with a 24'' bbl. I bought a Rhino .685. I also ordered some Nitro straight #7's for it. Haven't got the choke or the shells, so I can't tell you much. I have heard a lot of good...Stay tuned...Mike  :icon_thumright:

Post up the results when you can Mike!!

God Bless,
David B.

Hognutz

I got the choke on Friday. Still waiting for the Nitro's. I need a little snow to melt also. The ground is still snow covered and froze. I can't stick my target holder in the ground yet. It may be a few weeks. Mike

gobbler74

Just lay down in the snow and fire one up range with that 10...You'll melt a path to your target..

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Hognutz

That may happen, Jim. If I get the Nitro's and the snow and the frost in the ground are not gone. I am going to post some pics of the gun today, hopefully..Mike :icon_thumright:

BOFF

Quote from: gobbler74 on March 07, 2011, 12:02:52 PM
Just lay down in the snow and fire one up range with that 10...You'll melt a path to your target..

Great idea, make sure it's the driveway as well!!  :icon_thumright:

God Bless,
David B.

gobbler74

Quote from: BOFF on March 08, 2011, 08:34:28 PM
Quote from: gobbler74 on March 07, 2011, 12:02:52 PM

Great idea, make sure it's the driveway as well!!  :icon_thumright:

God Bless,
David B.

Shoot yeah.. :icon_thumright: save the back and pattern all in one go!
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"