turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ruger's Position

Started by allaboutshooting, January 14, 2013, 04:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allaboutshooting

Ruger Firearms has come up something that we all can participate in to help preserve our gun rights.

It's worth your reading and I hope you'll join with us in letting our elected officials know how we feel.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/

Thanks,
Clark
________
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

NoMoDanSnyder

I just did this.  Very easy way to let your voice be heard.  Thanks for posting this Clark

wvnut3

Thanks Clark, i just sent mine. Lee

paintbrush

I just signed off on it. Let our voices be heard also! I truly would encourage everybody to sign off on this. It was simple and easy to do, and hopefully it will have some effect!

Gold Spur

Just sent mine also Clark!
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

boomer

Sent mine in also.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

allaboutshooting

Thank you all. I just hope more and more folks will do the same as you've done. It will take the efforts of all of us to preserve our rights.

This is a fight that we're all in and we just should not wait until the other side throws its first punch. Like you, I've seen fights when the first punch ended the fight. We can't afford to see that happen here.

It's just too important to us and to future generations.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

captpete

I saw it on another forum and signed it. I also copied the link and sent it to everybody on my email list....gun owner or not.

headbanger

I did't use Rugers forum I have however contacted my senators and representatives. I actually received return replys from all. You gotta let your voice be heard.

lightsoutcalls

Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

5bites

30_06

Tom Dooley

tomstopper

Done. Thank you for posting this....

spurz