OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New guy saying Hi

Started by The Painter, January 09, 2013, 11:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Painter

My handle speaks for it's self. I'm Dave , 59 from Md. I hunt many states and usually take a numbet of good birds and bucks. I find myself painting more and more as I get older. I love riding my Electra Glide  yesr round.
Here are some pic's of what i do. I also own a antique restoration shop and do very well.  Look forward to participating in this forum.

I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
::: Andrew Wyeth :::
ColonialRestorationStudio.com

a-j calls

runngun

Welcome aboard!!!  Good work there!!!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Hawkfarm

Really beautiful artwork.  Welcome.

The Painter

Thanks , this post is sort of related to Turkeys ;  Thanks you for following. I hope your enjoying this one.  I wanted to show a pine tree chard from a fire so I think I pulled it off. Painting is becoming my part time job with full time hours . Need to get a lot done before turkey season. 6 weeks hard hunting will not produce any work on the easels. LOL
I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.

outdoors

:cowboy:   Real nice art-work , Real nice .... welcome aboard . . . .
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

tomstopper

:welcomeOG: Very nice looking art work. I have painted a little, but have never produced anything as nice as yours. Great job.....

Onpoint

Welcome aboard.. Very impressive artwork

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

The Painter

Thanks ya all.

I look forward to the contest this year also. It gives me a break from Painting for 6 weeks.

870FaceLift

You're very talented!  Looks great.
Pass it on...