Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Headhunters

Started by jblackburn, January 08, 2013, 09:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jblackburn

Since we are over half way to 12, THE HEADHUNTERS will claim this spot!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

turkey harvester

Sounds like a plan, its just the beginning of january and i cant wait  :you_rock:
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

harleytom

How many more spots are left on our team? how should we go about filling them?

jblackburn

As of now we are 5 short.  I will send another PM to those who have yet to respond.  After that, we can create a post asking for additional members or if anyone has a buddy that is on here that would like to be on the team we could do it that way.

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Swamp

For last year being our dirt. Year together as a team I was pleased with our turn out. Let's set our goals high this years And come out on top. Wish everyone a blessed season and happy hunting
-Ben :turkey2:

Thomas6689

do you all still need a member?

harleytom

We do i believe. Our captain will have to answer that to be sure.

Thomas6689

ok let me know i would like to be on tha team

jblackburn

I think we will have room. I'm giving last years members first chance, but if they don't get back to me you are on. I'm out of town, I'll get back to you next week.

www.gooserbatcalls.com

rafsobbob

Going to South Dakota in about 75 days so hopefully will get on the board early and often

Bob
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

jblackburn

Quote from: Thomas6689 on January 24, 2013, 09:31:57 PM

Ok guys, here's the deal.  Somedude cannot participate this year, he will be our unofficial cheerleader.  I gave the rest of last year's crew until next week to let me know if they are in. 

If it is ok with everyone, Thomas6689 will be our 8th member.

www.gooserbatcalls.com

rafsobbob

Quote from: jblackburn on January 28, 2013, 09:49:41 PM
Quote from: Thomas6689 on January 24, 2013, 09:31:57 PM

Ok guys, here's the deal.  Somedude cannot participate this year, he will be our unofficial cheerleader.  I gave the rest of last year's crew until next week to let me know if they are in. 

If it is ok with everyone, Thomas6689 will be our 8th member.

Can you Turkey hunt and are you still breathing if you can answer yes to both of those question then welcome to team Headhunters  :wagon:
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

harleytom

Swamp

RIStrutStopper

It looks like I've been assigned to the Headhunters. RIStrutStopper (Paul) checking in! I'll be hunting RI and CT this year and hopefully get a chance to help the team out!