OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Firefighters & Cops, want to form up a Public Safety team? (edited, please look)

Started by RutnNStrutn, January 07, 2013, 11:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

I know there are a lot of firefighters on OG, myself included. I've talked to a few in the past that are interested in putting together a team of firefighters for the contest. So if you are a firefighter, and want to get in on this team, post up a reply here.
Thanks brothers and be safe!!  :firefighter:

Fireengine70

RutnNStrutn

Excellent!! :you_rock:
FF's who sign up, be thinking of a team name and banner.

WildSpur

If you cant get enough fire fighters would you want to include police and ems and have a public safety team?

Cluck more, yelp less

RutnNStrutn

Yeah, we can probably do that. There are a bunch of FF's out there, and we talked about this after last season's contest. I guess they just haven't seen this thread yet. I'll let you know for sure when I figure out if we can make this happen.

strutzone

RutnNStrutn

Sounds good Strutzone. I also got a PM from another FF who is interested. We've almost got enough for a team. If you guys know any other FF's here on OG, please tell them about this. :firefighter:

Hayudog

Count me in.  This should be a good way to get a cross section  of team members across the states.

Doug

blackmagic

Well, I'm still in the academy...guess I gotta wait til next year.  I only shoot little scrawny swamp chickens anyhow.  Shootem up fellas.

RutnNStrutn

Blackmagic, we haven't had as good a response as I thought we would. So sure, hop on in.
Same with you Wildspur. Hopefully we can get a couple of more guys to round out the team.

WildSpur

Cool.  Count me in.  Told my uncle on here who is a fire fighter also.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Cluck more, yelp less

WildSpur

Oops, I see I was placed.  I am out.  Sorry.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Cluck more, yelp less

RutnNStrutn

Wildspur, we took a vote and decided to let you cops :policeman: in. Had to lower our standards ;) but you're on the team. If you know of any other cops here that want to join up, let us know. It is now a public safety team. We've got 7 guys so far.

WildSpur

Cluck more, yelp less