News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A great Sunday yesterday!

Started by Eric Gregg, September 17, 2012, 09:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Gregg

Guys,
I just wanted to share with you that I had tremendously blessed day yesterday. A good friend of mine pastors in Grenada at the church where my wife grew up and my mother in law attends. Last night I had the priveledge of preaching there, and, for the first time ever my wife's father came to a church service. That is a miracle. Not only was he there, but my brother in laws girlfriend heard that I was preaching and wanted to be there. That is a big deal as she has been struggling with addiction and runs in with breaking the law. I got to pray with her last night.....and a couple come up and asked that they could recommit themselves and their marriage unto the Lord.

God is great, and the Word of God has not lost its' power to save and restore. Praise God for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Thank you Jesus!

snoodlum

I pray that the Holy Spirit will anoint you and use you to an even greater extent  in this last days gathering of souls ! Amen

Eric Gregg

Quote from: snoodlum on September 17, 2012, 12:11:09 PM
I pray that the Holy Spirit will anoint you and use you to an even greater extent  in this last days gathering of souls ! Amen

I need it Snoodlum.....I pray for everyone on this forum that God will use them and equip them with the Holy Spirit for service. Let's get after it!!!!

Duke0002

May the Lord continue to bless His Word as you proclaim and teach it! 

Read the link in Jack's devotion just before I read your thread.  What a difference between the loving, healing power of Jesus' living Word and the mocking tripe of that atheist website!

Turkey Beard

1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

Roostem33

How awesome is that, Praise God!!!!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

misfire

Great news Eric. I pray that the message was heard by your borther in laws girlfriend
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net