turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

PLEASE READ, AND PLEASE PLEASE PRAY!!!

Started by longbeard11, August 29, 2012, 02:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkey Beard

What a true tragedy... prayers for all...
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

longbeard11

Thanks everyone, please continue to pray that God will reach down and touch Eric and perform a true miracle, i know he can do it but thats the only hope right now. The machines are all thats keeping him alive at this point and the family has to make a decision in the next couple of days of what to do from here. just sad and still cant believe it happens

turkey slayer

longbeard11

Eric's injuries he sustained were just too severe and he would have never recovered. The only thing keeping him alive were the machines and they unplugged them today. Eric went home to be with the lord this afternoon, hes much better off. I bet hes up there catching 50 inch muskies every cast now, he was one of the best outdoorsman and musky fisherman i ever met, and i was very lucky to be able to share a boat with him on several occasions.

I will be going to Eric's favorite musky hole tomorrow that me and him fished quite often and I know he will be right there with me. Hopefully he will be my net man and guide a big ol musky in the net for me. I know i will miss him greatly.

Please continue to pray for his family and all his friends. This whole state is grieving his loss!! Thanks everyone.

Turkey Beard

Not the news we hoped for but thanks for the update. Prayers for the family & friends...
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com