turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

PLEASE READ, AND PLEASE PLEASE PRAY!!!

Started by longbeard11, August 29, 2012, 02:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbeard11

For those who dont know we had a major tragedy here last night in West Virginia. A boy stole a car and was pulled over by two state troopers for drunk driving and chaos ensued, with the two troopers being shot, a man chase and another trooper being shot with the victim eventually being shot and killed. Please read this and please please pray for my friends, I am a total mess with this and need your prayers as well!!

Please continue to pray for these!! One of the troopers shot is in very critical condition and is fighting for his life right now. He is one of my very good buddies that i fish with a lot, one of the best outdoorsman i have ever met.  Him an the other trooper arrested the victim for reckless driving (DUI) put him in the car, he somehow got out of his cuffs and got a gun from somewhere and when they got in the car he shot them both in the back of the head, killing one and severly hurting the other. 
Eric Workman is his name, he is in the hospital here in charleston now fighting to stay alive. The doctors said he was shot in the back of the head and severed his brain stem, his brain was without oxygen for 15 minutes and he is now mentally unfunctional. They are going to give him a few days to see if his brain ever wakes up but it is not looking good at all. The brain surgeon said, "Only God can save him now!" My God is the healer and i believe he can touch Eric and save him, please God extend your hand and  touch his body.
Along with these two troopers a Deputy was also shot as he walked up on the victim in the ditch, victim shot him in the arm leg and stomach and the deputy shot him and killed him. The Deputies name is Chris Legg and i went to high school with him, he was my goalie in soccer.  He is alright and recovering, please pray guys these men really need all of it from everyone. thanks so much!

captin_hook

Sorry to hear about your friends longbeard, thoughts and prayers sent.

tomstopper

Quote from: captin_hook on August 29, 2012, 02:13:00 PM
X2 I will pray for him and his family.

barry

Quote from: tomstopper on August 29, 2012, 03:07:48 PM
Quote from: captin_hook on August 29, 2012, 02:13:00 PM
X2 I will pray for him and his family.

Same here, prayers sent.

snoodlum

drenalinld

Eric Gregg

Unreal.......prayers are being sent now.

vaturkey

Vaturkey

Sully53

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

CASH

Prayers sent for those fine gentlemen and their families.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

ctwny1

Prayers coming from my wife Carolyn and myself..

Tail Feathers

Very sorry to hear of this.
Prayers up for those involved. :mycross:

The thin blue line just got a little thinner. :policeman: :'(
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Hognutz

Prayers said and sent. May the Lord be with your friend, his family and the doctors that are treating him.. :bible: :cross2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

BOFF

So sorry to read.

Prayers lifted up.

God Bless,
David B.