OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

3 Officers shot, Two killed in WV. Please pray.

Started by Deputy 14, August 28, 2012, 10:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deputy 14

Tonight about 8:30 pm in Clay Co. WV there were two WV Troopers shot on a traffic stop. Both of whom were killed . A short time later deputies who pursued this asshat into the dark were fired upon resulting in a Roane Co. Deputy being shot. During the exchange of gunfire the piece of trash suspect was killed. Also, during this tragedy a wrecker driver was also shot. Please keep these men and their families in your prayers.

captin_hook

Such a shame! I'll pray for them and their families. It hits home when a fellow law man is hurt in the line of duty. I'll pray for them Dep. Prayers for everyone affected by this tragedy.

tomstopper

Hognutz

Prayers with the families of all involved..Such a tragedy.. :cross2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

mossy835

longbeard11

Please continue to pray for these!! One of the troopers shot is in very critical condition and is fighting for his life right now. He is one of my very good buddies that i fish with a lot, one of the best outdoorsman i have ever met.  Him an the other trooper arrested the victim for reckless driving (DUI) put him in the car, he somehow got out of his cuffs and got a gun from somewhere and when they got in the car he shot them both in the back of the head, killing one and severly hurting the other. 
Eric Workman is his name, he is in the hospital here in charleston now fighting to stay alive. The doctors said he was shot in the back of the head and severed his brain stem, his brain was without oxygen for 15 minutes and he is now mentally unfunctional. They are going to give him a few days to see if his brain ever wakes up but it is not looking good at all. The brain surgeon said, "Only God can save him now!" My God is the healer and i believe he can touch Eric and save him, please God extend your hand and  touch his body.
Along with these two troopers a Deputy was also shot as he walked up on the victim in the ditch, victim shot him in the arm leg and stomach and the deputy shot him and killed him. The Deputies name is Chris Legg and i went to high school with him, he was my goalie in soccer.  He is alright and recovering, please pray guys these men really need all of it from everyone. thanks so much!

misfire

My prayers for the families. May God grant them peace in their hearts as soon as possible. My prayers are also with the wounded. I have been in this line of work for 20+ years now, and have attended more than officer's funerals than I care to remember, none are ever easy to swallow
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

West Augusta

Prayers sent for fellow Mountaineers and thier families.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

turkey slayer

Kylongspur88

I know it's hard. We had two deputies killed a few years ago where I used to live and it hits the whole town and county hard. Prayers for all sent.  :cross2:

Snoody Bastid

Horrible.
RIP and a prayer for the surviving Officer.
We had the same thing in NYC about 19yrs ago. 2 Dets transporting a perp who wasn't tossed to good. I went to too many cop funerals in the 80's.
Just horrible..