turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Incredible hypocrisy of the left - the party of tolerance

Started by lightsoutcalls, August 24, 2012, 04:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsoutcalls

I'm sure everyone has heard about the recent comments made by REP Todd Akin of Missouri.  Although I think he made a poor choice of words, he certainly was not endorsing or diminishing the seriousness of rape by his statements.
   The liberal media has had a field day.  Sadly, many of the "conservative" talk show hosts have thrown him under the bus as well.  Sad to see.

It seems that the memories of some are not too long.  Does anyone remember the following names:
Juanita Broaddrick
Kathleen Willey
Monica Lewinsky
Paula Jones
Gennifer Flowers

I find it quite interesting that democrats are merciless in regards to Mr. Akin, condemning him for not caring about women, blah, blah, blah.  BUT - Who have they chosen as their keynote speaker for their convention?

Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

CASH

But Wendell, he didn't inhale or have sexual relations with that woman!

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Eric Gregg

Good ol' Bill going to save the day huh.......I wonder how much money they slip him to help out a little with the speech. He makes a killing on speeches.

longspur

I'm starting to think alot less of the talk show hosts. they tried to push ole moter mouth zoller  on us here in the 9th district.just because she is an ole buddy talk show host. Mr. Cane forgot one thing, WE AIN'T STUPID. I think what Akin said was pretty stupid but he redemed himself as far as I'm conserned when he told Romney and the rest of the establishment to kiss off.