turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

thermacell refills

Started by rutnstrut, August 24, 2012, 10:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rutnstrut

i have learned to refill the butane cartridges but cant seem to find just the little blue pads anywhere. does anyone know where i can get just the refill pads ? thanks

Flydown

We re soak our pads in Avon skin so soft and it works like a champ.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

ccleroy

Old Gobbler

how do you refill the cartridges ?
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Turkey Beard

Yes, please advise!  I'm cheap!!!
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Turkey Beard

1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Woodsman4God

Last year someone posted on using insect repellant coils made by off and other companies. You just break off the appropriate amount and you can slide it in where your pad goes and you are good to go. You get like 10 feet of it for under $10. I havent tried it as I still have pads but I will in the future

fl panhandler

You can buy pads directly from the company. I called and asked them and although the lady was relunctant to say it, she kept wanting me to buy refill boxes, she told me they were $1.50 each.
Rick

FullChoke

Quote from: fl panhandler on August 26, 2012, 10:44:25 AM
You can buy pads directly from the company. I called and asked them and although the lady was relunctant to say it, she kept wanting me to buy refill boxes, she told me they were $1.50 each.
Rick
YEEHAW!!! :z-guntootsmiley:

Relief from buying stuff I don't need! I never liked that fact that once ThermaCELL got a hold of me, they had me.

FC

lvetgas

Cut the pads in half and they work just as good and almost just as long.  Save the extra half in a ziploc bag.  Still too expensive.

Put your cooled Thermacell in a gallon ziplock bag and the pad you started using will be good for the next time you need it even if it is months down the road.

I bought some generic pads and I am still experimenting with them, but they seem to be doing pretty well so far. I am the cheapest ever.

tomstopper

Quote from: Creekrocket on August 26, 2012, 08:11:59 PM
Quote from: fl panhandler on August 26, 2012, 10:44:25 AM
Rick
Sweet deal ! Thanks Rick
:agreed: Thanks for the heads up.

rutnstrut

just called thermacell and ordered me some. thanks for that advice