turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Joe Biden Speaks At A Mosque

Started by Turkey Trot, August 23, 2012, 04:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkey Trot

Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

captin_hook

Sherrell

Is this the same Joe biden who came to Florida and called our reptiles "Evergators"?

Put his brain in a Bluejay and it would fly backwards.

savduck

Georgia Boy

chatterbox

Quote from: Sherrell on August 23, 2012, 07:01:59 PM
Is this the same Joe biden who came to Florida and called our reptiles "Evergators"?

Put his brain in a Bluejay and it would fly backwards.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Eric Gregg

lightsoutcalls

That story is a bit far-fetched.  Surely not even biden could be that stupid.  I wonder how he's feeling about obama asking hillary if she wants to team up for a second round run? 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Hognutz

It's funny, but a I doubt that it is true. He never would have got away with that!!    :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :toothy12:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Turkey Trot

:o :o

I posted two smiley faces in the O.P.  The article is printed in something called The Daily Rash, and it's motto is "All The News Not Fit To Print."  Then the writing itself is wildly exaggerated.  Some are having a hard time figuring out whether it is satire?     
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

FANMAN

From their website...

About...
The Daily Rash is satire! Merely a parody of the life that we watch around us daily. The Daily Rash spoofs the famous people who fill our lives with beauty and who bring us so much joy. Any similarities between our stories and real life are coincidental! Nothing here is very true.

Mark Donahue is the guy in charge. After years of laughing alone he decided to share what nobody else thinks is funny with the entire world. And yes, he is still laughing alone. Probably in a damp room with little ventilation.

lightsoutcalls

Quote from: Turkey Trot on August 24, 2012, 12:11:43 PM
:o :o

I posted two smiley faces in the O.P.  The article is printed in something called The Daily Rash, and it's motto is "All The News Not Fit To Print."  Then the writing itself is wildly exaggerated.  Some are having a hard time figuring out whether it is satire?     

With intelligence like that of our vice president, like telling a parapalegic to "stand up so everybody can see ya' "... not much is beyond belief. 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!