OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Time for a change

Started by Sherrell, August 22, 2012, 06:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherrell

Since whitetail deer is a requirement to keep our freezer filled and since it usually only takes a couple of trips to fill our freezer for the year...I've decided to lay the Rem. Mod. 700 aside and convert to a close range brush gun.

http://www.staged.com/video?v=q0eb

SinGin

I believe that would do the trick.

captin_hook

Man that is sick. What the heck caliber is it???

jim67

Wow! I hope you find the deer after you wake up. LOL

Sherrell

Quote from: captin_hook on August 22, 2012, 07:53:52 PM
Man that is sick. What the heck caliber is it???

Not real sure...I bet even with hearing protection you still get your bell rung though.

savduck

Sherrell, not to change the subject...but have yall seen any of our early vacationing feather friends showing up.

like the weapon by the way. I think that would work
Georgia Boy

Kylongspur88

#3 took it like a champ. 

turkey slayer

Sherrell

Quote from: savduck on August 22, 2012, 09:26:30 PM
Sherrell, not to change the subject...but have yall seen any of our early vacationing feather friends showing up.

Yes they have...been showing up as of late.Lords knows we have the water for them this year.

savduck

Quote from: Sherrell on August 23, 2012, 04:46:50 PM

Yes they have...been showing up as of late.Lords knows we have the water for them this year.

We do to, rained here in Savannah for 14 straight days. I'm riding around in Saturday to see if I can find some. Thinking about making a trip down your way late season after Christmas. I'll give you shout, maybe we can meet up.
Georgia Boy

hookedspur

Quote from: jim67 on August 22, 2012, 08:05:49 PM
Wow! I hope you find the deer after you wake up. LOL
May not have much meat left after that .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Sherrell

Quote from: savduck on August 23, 2012, 05:02:46 PM
Quote from: Sherrell on August 23, 2012, 04:46:50 PM

We do to, rained here in Savannah for 14 straight days. I'm riding around in Saturday to see if I can find some. Thinking about making a trip down your way late season after Christmas. I'll give you shout, maybe we can meet up.

We can definitely get a hunt together.one thing we're not short of is waterfowling spots.