OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Obama slicker than a greased pig

Started by Sherrell, August 05, 2012, 05:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherrell

ON JANUARY 1, 2013, THE US GOVERNMENT WILL BE REQUIRING EVERYONE TO HAVE DIRECT DEPOSIT FOR SS CHECKS.

WONDER WHY? HR 4646 Be sure to read entire explanation

Watch for this AFTER November elections; remember this BEFORE you VOTE, in case you think Obama is looking out for your best interest.

A 1% tax on all bank transactions is what HR 4646 calls for.

Do you receive a paycheck, or a retirement check from Social Security or a pension fund and have it direct deposit??

Well guess what ... It looks as if Obama wants to tax it 1% !!!

This bill was put forth by Rep. Chaka Fattah (D-PA).

YES, that is 1% tax on all bank transactions - HR 4646, every time it goes in and every time money goes out.

Ask your congressperson to vote NO.

FORWARD THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

1% tax on all bank transactions ~ HR 4646 - ANOTHER NEW OBAMA TAX SLIPPED IN WHILE WE WERE ASLEEP. Checked this on snopes, it's true! Check it out yourself ~ HR 4646.

President Obama's finance team is recommending a one percent (1%) transaction fee (TAX). Obama's plan is to sneak it in after the November elections to keep it under the radar.

This is a 1% tax on all transactions at any financial institution - banks, credit unions, savings and loans, etc. Any deposit you make, or even a transfer within your own bank from one account to another, will have a 1% tax charged.

If your paycheck or your Social Security or whatever is direct deposit, it will get a 1% tax charged for the transaction.

If your paycheck is $1000, then you will pay Obama $10 just for the privilege of depositing your paycheck in your bank. Even if you hand carry your paycheck or any check in to your bank for a deposit, 1% tax will be charged.

You receive a $5,000 stock dividend from your broker, Obama takes $50 just to allow you to deposit that check in the bank.

If you take $1,000 cash to deposit at your bank, 1% tax will be charged.

Mind you, this is from the man who promised that, if you make under $250,000 per year, you will not see one penny of new tax.

Keep your eyes and ears open, you will be amazed at what you learn about this guy's under-the-table moves to increase the number of ways you are taxed.

Oh, and by the way, if you receive a refund from the IRS next year and you have it direct deposited or you walk in to deposit that check, you guessed it. You will pay a 1% charge of that money just for putting it in your bank.

Remember, any money, cash, check or whatever, no matter where it came from, you will pay a 1% fee if you put it in the bank.

Some will say, oh well, it's just 1%. Are you kidding me? It's a 1% tax increase across the board.

Remember, once the tax is there, they can also raise it at will. And if anyone protests, they will just say, "Oh,that's not really a tax, it's a user fee"!

Think this is no big deal? Go back and look at the transactions you made from last year's banking statements. Then add the total of all those transactions and deduct 1%. Still think it's no big deal?

savduck

Thats been his whole story his whole Presidency.

get everyone fired up about one big issue, then sneak in 10 little ones nobody pays attention to. He is a terrorist and a traitor to our country. I dont know how he hasnt been impeached.
Georgia Boy

Sherrell

A friend sent this to me...I did a little checking the past few minutes and it could be that this is a rumor on the internet.seems some are denying this,but who knows.being I'm a business owner and the regulations I've been forced through as of late.

I can confirm OBAMA is a LIAR!!!!!

trackerbucky

I'm no Obama fan, in fact I think he's the worst president ever, but if you're going to post something that says to check snopes then you should probably check snopes before posting.  I did and snopes claims this is false.
I love golf.  It keeps a lot of people out of the turkey woods.

longspur

should'a knowed obama won't do nutin like dat :toothy12:

BOFF

Just sucked in hook line and sinker!!!   :TooFunny:

Ya gotta do some research before you post!!!

The sky is falling!!!  WOLF, WOLF, WOLF!!!!!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/debtfree.asp

God Bless,
David B.

M Sharpe

Quote from: trackerbucky on August 05, 2012, 07:04:28 PM
I'm no Obama fan, in fact I think he's the worst president ever, but if you're going to post something that says to check snopes then you should probably check snopes before posting.  I did and snopes claims this is false.

I also found it to be false when I checked snopes.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

tomstopper

False or not, I could see this jerk trying it.

Turkey Trot

How do you know whether the Dimocrats that run snopes are telling the truth?  ;D ;D
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

TheTwistedOne

It really bothers me when  false information gets passed around.  When folks who don't like Obama repeat this stuff they end up looking like fools.  A lot of the controversial stuff is unprovable.  So don't talk about his religious beliefs or birth certificate either.

Instead ask about this.

You get taxed on Social Security whether it's direct deposited or not.

That's not something Obama did.  That is the way it's been for a long time.  But he certainly hasn't helped.

When Social Security does not get a cost of living adjustment and taxes go up people on Social Security really take a beating.  Obama did in fact freeze Social Security for most of his time in office.  Something Bush never did.  And to boot the cost of Medicare that gets taken out of SSI went up!  So much for lower healthcare costs for retirees.  He just unfroze SSI this re-election year.  The adjustments that were skipped were not paid back retro-actively.  Essentially everyone on Social Security took a permanent cut.  If your employer does that to you, you try to find another job and quit working for that employer.  If you are on Social Security you don't have a choice but to tighten your belt and take it.  You also worry a great deal about tax rate increases and medicare increases. 

Who else remembers that big turmoil over the budget and our military not getting paid?  That was scary.  That was real.

The stimulus checks Obama sent out were not like the checks Bush sent out.  The Obama stimulus checks were merely tax refund advances.  When you did your taxes for the year you got the stimulus check, your refund was reduced by the amount of that check.  If you owed taxes, then you would have to pay it back.  Big difference.

People that have been out of work so long that they no longer qualify for benefits do not count against the unemployment rate.  Folks who are unemployed and not collecting benefits also do not count against it.  So if no new jobs appear for long enough the unemployment rate will naturally drop as folks eventually loose benefits.  What this means is any increase in unemployment when it has already been high for a long time is far worse than the numbers would lead you to believe.  And likewise a slow decrease in the rate has nothing to do with the actual number of unemployed. 

These are just some of the real changes that affect a lot of people.

lmbhngr

How do you lose a half trillion dollars? How can you tell the American people you don`t know what happened to it? Where are all the "shovel ready" jobs? Why`d the pipeline in the mid-west get shut down? His "job-czar" was the #1 exporter of american jobs when he was with GE. Blah-Blah-Blah. It`s all a bunch of CRAP!!!!!! :angry9: :angry9: :angry9:

albrubacker

Quote from: Turkey Trot on August 06, 2012, 12:09:45 PM
How do you know whether the Dimocrats that run snopes are telling the truth?  ;D ;D
I believe a little research will show they do.
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

savduck

I still have my opinion of him no matter if that one thing is true or not. Watching him during live un edited telecast are enough for me. He believes he is right and is GOING to make sure he pushes his wishes through.

He pushes his agenda down everyones throat even when some of his own party members question him. He does not acknowledge our flag in a respectful way, he does not acknowledge past veterans in a respectful way. Hell he won't even acknowledge the mad African Americans, and the over 3000 black ministers who sent him a certified letter requesting a meeting with him.

You know the " you didn't build it crap" well

Mr. Obama, you didn't kill Osama Bin Laden, seal team six did.
Georgia Boy

TurkeyLegg

That's how they get votes.....make as many people completely dependant on the government as possible.  Since there is no honor left in this world, people would rather take the handout than do what's right and work for something.