turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Score this buck ?

Started by mossybird, July 25, 2012, 12:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mossybird

I been getting this buck on my trail cam for a while . He is 3 years old as of now . I know he aint done growing but i'd like to hear what yall think . Score him now , and what you think he'll score when he gets fully grown this year . Thanks .

longbeard11

110-115. I say he will score 120 max when hes done.

HARDCORE

Right now, not much, less than 100.

The only thing at the moment that would score any serious points is the mass and that's gonna go way down as the tines get longer and or multiply.

Ive been doing the same thing, watching antlers develop on several potentially nice bucks but this early, it's near impossible to predict what they will become.

Watching the same buck year after year, knowing what he was prior, one can only assume he'll be bigger.

Keep your eye on him, he has potential for sure.

HC

Ck this FREAK out, he's got my curiousity up as well.

mossybird

Thanks for the reply . And man that is definitly a freak ! Nice buck !

longbeard11

AWESOME Buck hardcore!!! thats a stud. MAn look at the big fat belly on that toad, he is an old dude!!! Hope you get an arrow in him!

MOStrutter

Mossybird, that deer won't score all that much. Give him another year to see if he gets some tine length to match the beam length. Chances are if he it's already 3 then he won't really amount to much but that 3-4 range, deer can really blow up. Good luck this fall, it won't be long.

turkey slayer