turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The "Claw" Gunsling.

Started by WildTigerTrout, July 15, 2012, 05:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildTigerTrout

I heard so much about how great these slings are I bought one. Gets an A+ from me. It REALLY does not slip off your shoulder.  I liked the first one so much that I bought two more! A quality product made in the USA.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

land cruiser

bowhunter2k9

Quote from: WildTigerTrout on July 15, 2012, 05:18:56 PM
I heard so much about how great these slings are I bought one. Gets an A+ from me. It REALLY does not slip off your shoulder.  I liked the first one so much that I bought two more! A quality product made in the USA.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Completely agree^^
Romans 8:38-39

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

gobbler74

I rotated one around until I got 5 or 6. Same one one my shotgun works fine on my crossbow, rifle etc. I like it a lot. I dont like the route theyve gone on the new ones with the metal swivels instead of the hushstalker composites as the metal ones scratch the crap out of mag caps. and wooden forearms/ buttstocks
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

rutnstrut

i bought one last year and absolutely love it. i switch it around on my guns now. but will be getting a few more in the future

CW

I like them too and they are also used as the shoulder pad on red oxx bags which I also like.

aristico

looks good need to get one of those.....

vaturkey

Money well spent IMO !   :icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

T-Dub

Recommended to me by another OG member. He said the sling was "100% Awesome". I bought one and completely agree! Once on your shoulder, it doesn't budge.

Mike Honcho

After reading this post I bought one for my number one turkey gun...think I am going to love it.  Where I hunt I sometimes have to use ground blinds and decoys and carrying all that gear I am constantly fighting my slings slipping down or off my shoulder.

One comment though...mine is camo and I don't like the bright tan color on the "backside" of the sling.  Anyone
done anything about this on their sling?  Wouldn't be an issue in a blind but normal hunting I'd rather have everything in camo.

WyoHunter

Great sling IMO! I've got 3.
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

30_06

I'm in agreement great sling! I replaced the swivels with quick disconnects since I take it off every time I sit down.

Saylfish

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: Wouldn't put anything else on my guns.
IAFF 1377

BrowningGuy88

I have one of them with the composite swivels on it and I absolutely love it. I can't say I like it any better than the other sling I have on my turkey gun now, but it is a great sling.

I am using an Avery or Butler Creek on my 20 gauge and it is comfy! Sling is about 4" wide where it goes over your shoulder.