OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

First Round of Fastfire package orders (UPDATE)

Started by gobbler74, March 01, 2011, 12:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshua

Received my sight.  It looks awesome.  There are no 8-40 screws in my package.  I'm sure I've got something that will work.  Thanks gobbler74  :you_rock:
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

BurrisOptics

If you need the 8-40 screws please contact me via PM with your USPS mailing address.  They will go out immediately.

gobbler74

Quote from: BurrisOptics on March 14, 2011, 11:19:55 AM
If you need the 8-40 screws please contact me your USPS mailing address.  They will go out immediately.

Thanks to burris for taking care of their customers.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

wyatt chearp

Big thanks to Gobbler74 for a fine product!  He's got it figured out folks... let him hook you up if you want a Fast Fire.

And kudos to Burrisoptics for addressing the marlin mount issue as soon as it was brought to his attention.

Can't wait to get this puppy rigged up.  I'm ready to put an 835 Death Punch on a Bluehead!
License to kill gobblers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gobblers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a turkey. And a turkey will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Turkey Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.

BowBendr

Burris' customer service is great. They got me hooked up quick.  :icon_thumright:

Kyshooter17

Forgive my gunsmithing ignorance but which are the 8-40 screws?  My package came with 5 screws and 2 washers.  2 of the screws provided were longer and came with the guard provided by Warbird turkey calls, if I'm not mistaken.  Do I need additional 8-40 screws?  Also what gasket do you use, the rigid gasket I assume? 

BurrisOptics

Quote from: Kyshooter17 on March 15, 2011, 09:57:56 AM
Forgive my gunsmithing ignorance but which are the 8-40 screws?  My package came with 5 screws and 2 washers.  2 of the screws provided were longer and came with the guard provided by Warbird turkey calls, if I'm not mistaken.  Do I need additional 8-40 screws?  Also what gasket do you use, the rigid gasket I assume? 

Sounds like you still need the 8-40 screws.  They will be noticeably thicker than the other screws.  PM me your address asap and I should be able to get those out today.

BurrisOptics

Everyone that has PM'd me has their screws on the way.  They are going out with today's shipping.

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.