Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

First Round of Fastfire package orders (UPDATE)

Started by gobbler74, March 01, 2011, 12:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler74

The following forum members have placed orders for scopes and/or components. If you SENT CERTIFIED mail payment but your name is not on this list contact me..These folks are all I received by the required deadline and cutoff date.

Thanks
Jim

valongbeard
chrmayo
kyshooter17
turkeytrott82
turkeyfuneral
bowbendr
derek
stilker
uncle salty
Hank Pot
traphunter
wyatt chearp
James Stearn
Joshua
1 non forum order who will remain anonymous. (B.A.)

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

BowBendr

I am pumped up about getting the FFII put on my 835 and sighted in.
Look out turks.
:z-guntootsmiley:

turkeyfuneral

gobbler74

Ok guys, I just found out that the hardware shipped yesterday...thought originally it would be heading out today so if I get them in Saturday I will make sure everyones hardware goes out priority usps Mon morning to those that ordered..I will keep you all up to date...
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

BowBendr

gobbler74

Just checked tracking..they are in Kentucky..

joshua

Can't wait to get mine sighted in.  Thanks gobbler74
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

turkeyfuneral

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

gobbler74

I got the burris hardware in today and just finished boxing everyones stuff..They will ALL SHIP OUT USPS TOMORROW.. :icon_thumright:

I went with first class and delivery confirmation on everyones package...

BowBendr

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!!
:wav: :wav:

Thanks Jim, can't wait to get it set up and shooting straight.  :icon_thumright:

turkeyfuneral

va longbeard

Got mine and man I love that little sight!

Many thanks!

BowBendr

Quote from: va longbeard on March 11, 2011, 07:37:54 PM
Got mine and man I love that little sight!

Many thanks!

Got mine today. I'm ready to do some shooting. Thanks Jim.  :icon_thumright:

**Edit: Not ready to shoot, I need to find some 8-40 screws to get the base attatched to the gun. The screws in the base package do not fit the 835.
Didn't there used to be a thread about this on the old forum-pre crash ? **

gobbler74

I am hearing that now about those 8-40 336 screws...contact burrisoptics member for help. those packages were sent to me. I'm sure you will have no trouble.