turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

*SOLD* Nikon Turkeypro Scope and Nikon Rings

Started by 870FaceLift, May 30, 2012, 09:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

870FaceLift

I bought this Nikon Turkeypro scope earlier this year, along with the Nikon scope rings for it - both in Realtree.  I mounted these to a turkey setup that I never used.  The scope and rings have never seen the woods and appear brand new.  There is one small (1/8") scope ring mark.  You'll probably never find it because it is hard to distinguish with the camo finish, but I want to be honest nonetheless.  Everything pictured will go, including: scope, rings, allen tool, waffle insert, lens protector, and box. I've got about $210 in all of this through Cabela's.  Selling for $155 TYD.  I'll accept MO or paypal (add $5).  PM me with any questions.  Thanks for looking!

Pass it on...

GOLD HUNTER

BrowningGuy88

870FaceLift

hey fellas, this is still available.  I have received several gracious trade offers, but I'm really looking to get dollars for this to help fund another project.  Thanks
Pass it on...

Frankinthelaurels

Great scope but you can buy  a new one for $119 from Natchez..I guess that's the only reason it's been slow.

870FaceLift

Quote from: Frankinthelaurels on June 04, 2012, 04:32:44 AM
Great scope but you can buy  a new one for $119 from Natchez..I guess that's the only reason it's been slow.

Not in camo, you can't.  Its $129 on there for the scope and another $43 for the Nikon rings.  Plus, you have to order the honeycomb filter seperately (another $25).  Regardless, I'll lower the package to $130 shipped to help it move.  thanks
Pass it on...

captin_hook

Man do I wish I could justify buying this.

Matt / PA

Sent you a PM.....Will take that off your hands if you still have it.

870FaceLift

Pass it on...

Matt / PA

Calen,

Didn't forget ya.......still in for the scope. Was out of town for the weekend. Will have a MO heading your way shortly!

870FaceLift

Pass it on...