OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Knoxx 870 20 ga SpecOPs Adj stock

Started by deer-turkeyhunter, May 27, 2012, 10:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deer-turkeyhunter

Hello,

I want to get in the 20 gauge family.  I need some help finding a Knoxx special ops  stock for a 870 20 ga.  I need the adj  special ops stock for me to use and for also so my daughter will be able to use.  I have exhausted every possibility I can think of. I would appreciate any help.  Please let me know if anybody finds one they are willing to sell or finds one.

Thanks

Deer-turkey hunter 

gophert

Good luck!  They seem to be MIA and Blackhawk has stopped making them.  Occasionally you will see one show up on ebay, but it is more of catching it at the right time. 

mightyjoeyoung

Ebay is going to be your best bet.  You MIGHT find the NRS stock, but the RRS models are about as hard to find as a virgin on prom night.
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

mossyoakpro

I am glad I have an RRS sitting right here....Thanks to Johndoe who found it for me!  I thought about selling it but I will hang onto it I suppose.

Good luck in your search!!
Phillippians 4:13

wbpc

Sent a email to knox the other day and they said that they were going to put out another 20 gauge model some time in 2013, so they are not gone for good.  If you don't find one soon they should have them out by March maybe.

deer-turkeyhunter

I already sent him a PM telling him I was interested in buying the stock if he wants to sell it.

mossyoakpro

Quote from: JohnDoe on May 28, 2012, 10:14:22 AM
Quote from: mossyoakpro on May 28, 2012, 08:37:24 AM
I am glad I have an RRS sitting right here....Thanks to Johndoe who found it for me!  I thought about selling it but I will hang onto it I suppose.

Good luck in your search!!

Mike
If you sell it you better make sure you check with me 1st.
I just missed out on one on e-bay.

John

You will have first refusal for sure!!  Thanks!!
Phillippians 4:13

Sand Man

I've found and bought 2 the last couple of months.  Just keep your eye out and strike while the iron is hot when you find them.   :you_rock:

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!