OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

new mouth call i made....how do i sound

Started by magedon44, May 16, 2012, 10:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magedon44

Lumpy

Sounded very real, good job!!!!!!
God Bless
It's not a religon, it's a relationship, JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!

Hook's Custom Calls Prostaffer
www.hookscalls.com

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

drenalinld

Dude, you're killing it! Any more real and you will lay eggs!! Very nice call and calling! Love the clear front end and varied cadences you mix in. Good stuff in my book.

Devastator

:drool:wow thats some of the best calling ive heard.you got a winner there.

Lonehowl

GobbleNut

I agree,...very impressive and realistic sounding calling.  You're there in terms of calling for sure.  What kind of call did you build? ...Latex, numbers, spacing, stretch, cuts, and frame size? 
Jim

Ryan T

Sounds realistic, but the vide would have been so much better had you left out all of the hand motions and all...  :P

I don't understand why people started that crap in competitions, but everyone HAS to do it now and it is goofy.  If you can't visualize what a hen looks like, mimicing her mouth with your hand isn't going to help.

You can sound just as good without all of that and someone that knows what there doing will think you know what you're doing when they see you. 8)

scott ellis

Ryan T,

Speaking for myself and many other active competition callers, using your hand helps to maintain rhythm and for me to be very deliberate with the enunciation of each note. It DOES help. I actually visualize my hand being a hen's neck and head.  I dont walk around the turkey woods using my hand, but when your in finals of the Grand National's, the pressure is on and your are standing on that stage....whatever works to help you create the most turkey my friend.....

Thanks, 

SE

savduck

Georgia Boy

Devastator

I still pop up this video now and then to listen too,sounds great!

scott ellis

And forgive me, the calling is very good.  This gentlemen and I spoke privately. He was thinking of taking his stuff to the stage.

se

nate12285

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."