turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Benelli Success

Started by harmonizer, May 13, 2012, 08:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harmonizer

Hi. The 2012 turkey season finished a success for my son and myself, 4 mornings out and a tag filled each day, nobody late for work! Our Benelli M2 20 ga. with Carlson .585 and Federal Heavyweight #7's took them at 18, 20 35 and 38 yards with only one (1) pellet to remove from breast meat. Sight-in your gun and starve a dentist! This combo is patterned for a dead-on POI at 30 yards and at that yardage (with a fouled barrel) it puts almost 100% of the shot in a 12 in. circle. POA for all 4 was center of head. Extremely light recoil and a pleasure to carry.
Now we switch barrels to Benelli rifled slug and Federal Barnes Tipped Expanders - its been a deer driver's delight with numerous 1-shot kills to 155 yards. The M2 wears a Nikon African 1-4x20 1 inch scope year-round and is seldom used at anything but 1x. Very pleased with the scope and and M2 package.
Good hunting to all!
Harmonizer

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

surehuntsalot

I have my fingers crossed,hoping one day
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

ltprod

I have a m2 with ic and kicks gt
And it shoots awesome
Really thinking bout putting a scope on it?

ltprod

Congrats on ur season!!!!