CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

shootumindaface

shootumindaface

Quote from: CamoMan4025 on March 02, 2011, 12:18:06 PM
Has anyone shot these shells thru a Rem with a .555 tube?
Gonna soon Kevin, have a Tempest 555 on the way.. Gonna shoot through both long and short barreled guns

woodchip

VAlongbeard84

And me..... Shootum, still up for that group?? LOL!!

shootumindaface

Quote from: VAlongbeard84 on March 05, 2011, 10:01:18 AM
And me..... Shootum, still up for that group?? LOL!!
LOL I have an idea for them, but its going to require a Tire a Rachet strap and a string

bowhunter32

not bad @ all!!! still waiting to try them out..going to be barrel polishin today..ole ladys 20 and 2 935's

kyhareraiser

gonna have to find me some #7's in 3" for my 20.. i get good patterns with #5 hevi-shot but i have a surprise for the gobbler 1 1/4 load of 5's6's7's  in the 3" shell for the 20..
        i've never heard of anyone shooting #7's while turkey hunting till i joined this forum..learn somethin' new ever day

mwess1113

gophert,

Did you polish the barrel?  That's the exact same gun/choke/shell combo I'm going to try, but debating whether to polish the bore this weekend before starting...

Thanks!

SumToy

we had this out today also. LOL   Friend had same choke and picks at me all the time.  That choke works and I think that is a dead bird.  Now we put a 563 in and it was over.  Now I dont feel it was the size as much as the lay out of the choke.    That choke he had shot lead winchester 5's good.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

gophert