turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

20 gauge Texas Rios (picture heavy)

Started by DocHolliday, April 11, 2012, 10:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdoc

Really beautiful pictures,nice to see the young hunters also.
DOC  :thanks:

archery1

DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAT THAT!!!!!!!!!!
Take a kid hunting

Kates

Dan Mallia

WyoHunter

Congrats to all! Great pics, beautiful birds and spectacular scenery!
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

Jbux44

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

antnye

deerslayer357

Sounds like an awesome hunt, and those are some great pics!

XCBlur

Great birds, and outstanding photos! 

gobbler336

as nice as your birds are i am way more impressed with the young girl that can run those two trumpets in her shirt pocket, now that is impressive.  congrats on a fine trip with the family!!  blessed doesn't even begin to describe it.

DocHolliday

gobbler 336. Thank you Sir! She's just getting started on the trumpet.  The one that did the most damage-really all the damage was the Zach Farmer Pink Ivory. The other call is a Frank Cox Pink Ivory.  She plays it well but just doesn't have quite the range of pitch on it yet as she does the Farmer.  Her little brother is packing a Farmer Desert Ironwood. He can cluck well but hasn't found the "yelp" yet. He did however manage to call a couple of birds in-he missed that one. Thankfully he recovered and killed his two birds! He and I are off to Northern Nebraska in a couple of weeks to chase Merriams, so the Fat Laddy hasn't sung for us quite yet.
All the best,
Doc

ohiostrutter

Good for you and your family was that public or outfiiltter

ccleroy

Love the pics, especially the ones in the blue bonnets!