turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

what sights do you use.

Started by VAHUNTER, February 25, 2011, 06:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAHUNTER

i went with BlackGold on my wife's and my new bows. the best sights i have ever owned. super bright pins!!! they collect light and transmit it through the pins. a sight light is not needed in the darkest conditions. + they come with a lifetime warranty No questions asked. if they break they fix them free of charge. even if it is your fault

www.blackgoldsights.com
Good things come to those who wait

keyser12ga

Black Gold Flashpoint Redzone 5 .019 pin.  I bought it for the 3rd axis adjustment.  It is the brightest pin on the market.  I would love to try a Spot Hogg Hogg-it hunter at some point, but see no reason to change right now.

CSAW

I'm using the Spot Hogg with Hogg wraps and love it.  I added the light to help in the blind this spring. 

wildcat14

Copper John Dead Nuts 3 Mark I 0.19
Cobra TR .019

StreetHowitzer

I have a Trophy Ridge Firewire. I am partial to the clean and clear sight picture. All the pins coming in from the side is too obstructive for my taste.
http://www.trophyridge.com/sights/V3/
~Anthony

joshua

I use the Axion GLX 3 pin.  Nice light basic sight.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

drum817

HHA 019 fiber optic (Model OL-5519)

Copper John Dead Nuts 3 (four pin)
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: joshua on February 26, 2011, 12:31:52 AM
I use the Axion GLX 3 pin.  Nice light basic sight.

X-2, great sight wasn't that expensive and nice thin pins!
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Muskie03

Spot Hogg Real Deal 5 pin wrapped.  Sick sight.
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

clarksvalley

i`ve been shooting extreme archery rt900,but have my eye on the spot hoggs for awhile now.

Fireengine70

I shoot a G5 XR2. One fixed pin, and one floating pin. Its the best sight ive used for my particular needs.

longbox

Quote from: Fireengine70 on February 27, 2011, 01:57:51 PM
I shoot a G5 XR2. One fixed pin, and one floating pin. Its the best sight ive used for my particular needs.

Great sight, I have the same one. Had to add the G5  light kit to keep the fixed pin bright enough.
May have to go with the HHA next cause my eyes aren't what they use to be and they make lenses that will help.
Waffle House Pro Staff
It's not the years it's the mileage

Ack

I shoot a Spot Hogg Hunter Hogg-it........probably the last sight I'll ever need to buy.

Nature's Echo Calls ProStaff

mudhen

Quote from: Ack on February 28, 2011, 04:38:54 AM
I shoot a Spot Hogg Hunter Hogg-it........probably the last sight I'll ever need to buy.

X2  Wrapped 5-pin & Wrapped 7-pin  :)

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

FLAhotdog

Sword Twilight Hunter.....Great sight, but not the brightest from a dark ground blind