Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

October Baby - Take your wife to the movies!

Started by lightsoutcalls, March 30, 2012, 11:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsoutcalls

Last weekend I took my wife to see the new movie October Baby.  The movie is based on the story of Gianna Jessen. 
http://www.giannajessen.com/main/octoberbaby.html

If you are tired of having to put up with a bunch of profanity and questionable material in a movie, this is a must see.  The movie is about a beautiful 19 year old young lady that finds out that her whole life as she knew it has been a lie, and her adventure of trying to answer the many questions she has. 
If you get a chance to go, be sure to take some tissues... you know, for your wife...  :'(  O.k. - I cried too.  There.  I said it.  If you go, stay through the credits... it's worth hearing some of the story about the making of the movie.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

redarrow

Thank you Wendell. I reckon I will be taking my wife to see that one for sure. :cross2:

neal

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: Here I thought you took your wife to the movies now you're having a baby in October!! LOL!!!  :morning: I'm a little slow some days!

Thanks for the recommendation we'll be sure to check it out!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

lightsoutcalls

Not having a baby, but becoming a grandpa in August...  :o
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!