OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Needed rain

Started by Jay, March 30, 2012, 08:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

We have had a dry Winter in Iowa creating low water levels, and some draught conditions, so last nights heavy all night rain was a good thing. As it started to rain early yesterday evening, we glanced out of our door to make sure our windows were up on our SUV's, and all good. ;D Almost. Except for my ladies sunroof. :TooFunny: My redneck, hunting vehicle I wouldn't care, but her Mountaineer is purty. I thought she was going to cry, so I threw out the old standard, "thru each life a little rain will fall".  ;D My ex wife would have shot me, but I actually got a laugh out of Marsha, which is one of the many reasons I trully love this lady. When you have these minor setbacks in your life, they really don't mean squat in the big picture, deaL with it and move on.

TauntoHawk

packing for a vacation one time a summer down pour broke out. I quick put the windows up and dashed inside as sheets of rain came down. 15min later the rain broke and I went out to find a car with the sunroof wide open and the front two seats SOAKING!!!

we tried to lay towels down but it was just so wet, we ended up putting our bathing suits on and drove the 4hrs to the beach that way.  :lol:
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Jay

kruk

I was with my wife in the automatic car wash in her new car and thought I'd be funny and try to scare her and crack the window while it was washing the front of the car and moving to the rear. What I didn't realize was the new car also had the kind of auto windows that when you click it once it rolls completely down. Well, but the time I could get it up the washer was to the back of the car and she was soaked to the bone. Needless to say I got a lot done around the house that weekend.  :angel9:

Curtis