turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Thanks to the members of the Raiders

Started by Jay, March 28, 2012, 09:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Arriving home and seeing a package on my steps, I was absolutely blown away to find an autographed Screamin Demon 11 call with the "Red Dawn Raiders" on the top, and "Captain Jay" on the bottom. All the team members had autographed the back of the call, then sent it to the next member to sign, until it lastly arrived at my house. Included was a map showing the route the call took across the US. Also included was a card that each member had made some real nice comments on. This is our 4th year in the contest, and I've tried to keep as many of the group together as possible, which was appreciated. I especially want to thank Tim Duvall "Raspy D" for starting this with a great call he furnished. Seldom at my age do I get blown away about much, but this gift rocked me. Thanks a lot guys.

Old Gobbler

Thats nice of them to do that for you   :icon_thumright: - It also happens to be a awesome sounding call   :drool:   - Hope you put it to good use this spring   --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

BowBendr

Thats a token of thanks you'll cherish forever. Good job Captain.   :icon_thumright:

bird

That's pretty cool and awesome of them to do that Jay. Congrats to the newlywed!

Al
  :z-guntootsmiley:  :z-winnersmiley:

Gobble!

I'm glad Raspy decided to do this also. After running that call I had to order one of my own. Thanks for all you have done Jay!!

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Old Gobbler on March 28, 2012, 09:39:18 PMIt also happens to be a awesome sounding call   :drool:
Yes it does Shannon!! I won one of them by getting the best bird on my team a couple of years ago. I absolutely love that call!! Put it to good use Jay!! :icon_thumright:

Hognutz

Congrats, Jay. You are deserving of such a fine gift. You know it is from the hearts of those that were involved. You are a man of integrity.. I am glad to be able to call you my friend. Very Nice!!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

redarrow

Thats cool. The guys done you right. MY hat is off to all of them. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

chatterbox

Well, that call certainly couldn't have gone to an older, ahhhhhhhh I mean, nicer guy! :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Congrats Jay! Put her to good use! :icon_thumright:

Preacher

Well done ,  that what this board is all about.   mighty proud of all of yall.
Romans 8:37

drenalinld

Very nice! Love to see that kind of brotherhood.