turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Encore 20 Barrel?????

Started by st8tman, March 27, 2012, 09:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

st8tman

I have a good friend who is desperately trying to find an Encore 20 barrel. At this point I believe he doesn't care whether it is the 26" blued with three chokes or the camo "Turkey Barrel". You guys have any idea where would be the best source to locate such an animal???

PS: This is for his young son.
                                                           Thanks

Brian Stewart

You can try these places. I had a hard time finding one so I just bought the gun with 20ga barrel. Now I have 2 Encores insted of two barrels and a frame. TC might have one if you call them. E Arthur Brown is a great place to get barrels so they are a good place to start.

http://www.eabco.com/store/products/Thompson_Center_Encore_20_Gauge_Turkey_Barrel_26_Camo-1060-0.html

http://www.wholesalehuntingequipment.com/thompson-center-20ga-realtree-hd-enc-brl.html

But as for me and my family, we will serve the LORD.  Joshua 24:15

st8tman

Thanks Brian ..........Anybody else got any ideas????

jtharpe

don't get me wrong because i love mine, but there are cheaper options out there than 400 plus for the encore setup.

hookedspur

Quote from: jtharpe on March 28, 2012, 08:20:30 PM
don't get me wrong because i love mine, but there are cheaper options out there than 400 plus for the encore setup.
Yeah ,,but then it wouldnt be an Encore  :lol:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

st8tman

Update....talked to my buddy today and he has found ZERO 20 gauge barrels ANYWHERE! He called TC and they said they had none in stock to ship, and they anticipated a production to be shipped early May! That is a heiiuva note. You would think they would gear their production to coincide with the nations Spring Gobbler Seasons, but then again that would make to much sense! Got a feeling TC and Smith & Wesson's marriage will eventually spell DOOM for TC!

fountain2

Read this once, and it just hit me where I think one is.  Googes in hazlehurst ga.  I had ordered one and a blued one with vent rib came and I wanted camo.  I was plundering around and saw it one day a while back.  Guess they kept it rather than sending it back.  Its wasn't over priced either.

Call googes..hazlehurst, ga and talk to david or ray.

redarrow

Bergara makes barrels for the Encore.