OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Kansas University: Back in the Final Four for the 14th time!

Started by busta biggun, March 26, 2012, 11:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

busta biggun

runngun

Kentucky is going to give them a good old fashion beat down!!!
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Ky strutt n bust n

Quote from: runngun on March 26, 2012, 11:55:16 AM
Kentucky is going to give them a good old fashion beat down!!!
im from ky, born n raised here. whole family is hog wild over UK , to where i am not. i bleed blue but for Duke. as much as i hate to type it out kentucky will lay the smack down on any of the 3 other teams left.

nogoodreezen

AAHHHHHH! C - A- T- S CATS, CATS, CATS!!!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

busta biggun

Well I am glad to know that there are so many UK fans out there. I guess since Kansas plays OSU, I will worry about that game and that game alone. If we are fortunate to win then I would look forward to playing Kentucky. (I wouldn't automatically assume you will beat UL) I feel that UK is the most talented team out there but if Kansas does face off against you in the NC game, I hope you don't mind if we go ahead and suit up for the game and play it anyways? I mean I realize that it is a foregone conclusion that Kentucky will win it all, but you can't blame the other team for making you actually play the game since stranger things have happened, right?

Ky strutt n bust n

Quote from: busta biggun on March 26, 2012, 01:52:33 PM
Well I am glad to know that there are so many UK fans out there. I guess since Kansas plays OSU, I will worry about that game and that game alone. If we are fortunate to win then I would look forward to playing Kentucky. (I wouldn't automatically assume you will beat UL) I feel that UK is the most talented team out there but if Kansas does face off against you in the NC game, I hope you don't mind if we go ahead and suit up for the game and play it anyways? I mean I realize that it is a foregone conclusion that Kentucky will win it all, but you can't blame the other team for making you actually play the game since stranger things have happened, right?
i'd like to see the two "player of the year" guys go head to head in the NC game. if both kansas and uk make it to the nationials its gonna be a swell of a game. robinson vs davis. its going down!! plus thats what my bracket i filled out on espn says too :p which is 91.4% right so far. sorry have uk winning it all in that bracket. id take a bracket buster and let kansas win tho.

coyotetrpr

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Not a KU fan at all.
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

Jayhawkeye

Quote from: coyotetrpr on March 26, 2012, 10:26:48 PM

Go KU!!!!!!!!!!  I love it when people hate on KU.  It's usually a bitter fan of a team that loss to KU and Norfolk St.  lmao.  Bill Self is one of the classiest coaches in college basketball!
Rock Chalk Jayhawks!!!  Gobble, Gobble, Gobble...  Go KU!!!

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Rope

Freedom is NOT free

busta biggun

Quote from: Jayhawkeye on March 27, 2012, 12:39:28 AM
Quote from: coyotetrpr on March 26, 2012, 10:26:48 PM

Go KU!!!!!!!!!!  I love it when people hate on KU.  It's usually a bitter fan of a team that loss to KU and Norfolk St.  lmao.  Bill Self is one of the classiest coaches in college basketball!

Totally agree with this. If you hate KU, you are usually mad because they have dominated you. Sometimes, admittedly, it is because the "KU Fans" annoy you, but again this usually comes back to being a conference rival, or hating a team that is always winning (rooting for the underdog) Otherwise I don't understand hating a team with the winning tradition of KU.

cutt down

Like when KU played Memphis in the championship game. Memphis was more talented but KU won. Memphis up by 9 with 2 minutes left. It came down to coaching plain & simple! KY needs to worry about UL & Pitino before they hang one in the rafters.

Jayhawkeye

Quote from: cutt down on March 28, 2012, 04:55:10 PM

Like when KU played Memphis in the championship game. Memphis was more talented but KU won. Memphis up by 9 with 2 minutes left. It came down to coaching plain & simple! KY needs to worry about UL & Pitino before they hang one in the rafters.

i agree.  uk needs to worry about Louisville.  however, ku was more talented than Memphis in 2008.  KU had 5 player drafted in 2008 compared to Memphis' 3 players.  their's no real comparison when you look at the two rosters side-by-side. go ku.
Rock Chalk Jayhawks!!!  Gobble, Gobble, Gobble...  Go KU!!!