OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Little 20 roared early this morning.

Started by savduck, March 25, 2012, 03:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

7:14 AM......dead bird. Remington 870 20 ga and federal 7s. Never go back to a 12 again.

Georgia Boy

rtsj

Awesome job Savduck. Which one of your 2000 calls did you use? :TooFunny: :TooFunny: Congrats to ya. Cant wait till my little 20 barks.

Roy

mightyjoeyoung

Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

schuylkillspur

You hav nothing w/o FAITH

savduck

Quote from: rtsj on March 25, 2012, 03:58:28 PM
Awesome job Savduck. Which one of your 2000 calls did you use? :TooFunny: :TooFunny: Congrats to ya. Cant wait till my little 20 barks.

Roy

I did a tree yelp on my Mero trumpet, waited a minute and cluck and yelped on my Houndstooth tom bomb. Then it was pretty much over......less than 5 minutes.
Georgia Boy

Devastator

congrats savduck.see,you dont need 175 in a 10 to kill them lol.im with ya on these 20 gauge and fed 7's.

knightrider

DUPREE

i killed one yesterday and one today with the 20ga and federals. Toted my 12 for some odd reason saturday morning and sure havent missed that thing, took the 20 back yesterday evening and this morning and connected both times.

thundrchikin

Congrats guys on the birds!!! :z-guntootsmiley:Savduck I guess I missed,but what choke did you decide on.

savduck

Quote from: thundrchikin on March 25, 2012, 08:30:12 PM
Congrats guys on the birds!!! :z-guntootsmiley:Savduck I guess I missed,but what choke did you decide on.

I had the truglo ssx in on this bird. That remington likes it and stays pretty consistant....140s at 40.

Taking the weatherby next....it likes the Sumtoy....stays consistant too....140s at 40.
Georgia Boy

surehuntsalot

congrats.....well done
the little 20's are bad
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

Carp

goblr77

Good job savduck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yelpy