News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Coyotes & Turkey Hunting

Started by open door, March 24, 2012, 08:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter-b

Frankinthelaurels

KILL EM' ALL no matter when the season is...they cause more damage than anyone can realize once you start to look around in the woods..they can decimate a turkey population here in the north when there's snow on the ground..

tactikel

Two years ago my buddie had a yote barrel past him as he was calling, charging his decoy. He was so shook up he never got a shot off. Last year I had one come up behind me as I called. At 15 yards he made me and took off into heavy brush, I never him heard until he bolted, or he would have gotten a dose of Magblends!
BTW up until 10 years ago there were no yotes in this area, now I can hear them yodel every night.

open door

Yep, and besides the coyotes, at least around here, we have a lot of wild hogs. I understand they eat turkey eggs. I've killed several hogs, actually like hog hunting, and now legal with night vision infrared from March to August. Helps turkey population.

open door

For clarification purposes, the night hunting with infrared is legal in Louisiana - you had best check your state requirements in this regard.