OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bobby Vanover Elk Crow Call

Started by bird, February 23, 2011, 06:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bird

Bobby my friend, there are no words that can honestly describe this call at all.  You sir are one fine artist. 

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. 

Al

Horner

Holly crap........that is AWESOME!!!!! :z-guntootsmiley:

Bird, you are really getting some nice ones lately, congrats. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Bonjour

Wow, that is sweet. I love the look of antler, just hate turning it.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

BowBendr

That's a killer looking call, bet it sounds like a winner too !   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Flydown

savduck

Georgia Boy

Executioner

Bet it's a loud one for sure!!!!!!! God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

turkey slayer

ILIKEHEVI-13

Al, would you be kind enough to give us more details on this call and what it is made out of?  Can you imagine a pot call made like out of that?  WoW!  That is a call right there!   :happy0064:

ILIKEHEVI-13

Ok I read the title.  I guess it's made out of elk antler.   :z-winnersmiley:

bird

Brad I couldn't imagine how much a pot call would weigh if it were made out of elk antler, but I'm sure it would be allot.  I can betcha once I put this crow call on a lanyard that I could put a hurtin' on a person if I decided to use it as a weapon. 

lightsoutcalls

Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Hillbilly280

Bird my friend i am pleased you like the call love working with antler.Wish I had a truck load of it.Thanks for the kind words guys means a lot.

Bobby
VANOVER GAME CALLS