turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

$10 Rem Super Full Choke

Started by Sand Man, March 14, 2012, 11:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sand Man

Anyone know if there are any more $10 Rem Super Full Chokes to be had.  I bought mine from Midwest close to a year ago, but they don't have them any more.  Looking for one for my dad.

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

swamppirate

Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee

Sand Man

Quote from: swamppirate on March 14, 2012, 12:08:26 PM
Bought mine for 19.99...

Was it the lead only choke or the H13 compatible?

PM me the link to where you found it if you don't mind.

gophert

PM Clark at allaboutshooting.com   ....He may be able to find you one.

There is a gun store here in Middle TN that has 2 of the hevi shot RSF's  on the shelf but they are priced at $28.99.  I'm not sure they are worth that, but they are available if you really want one.

Sand Man

thanks gophert.

I have a lead only Rem Super Full that I got with my extra barrel, but I did all my TSS patternign with the H13 choke.  I thought both were the same until I noticed the lead only writting and the other choke being smaller.

From reading here it seems like the lead only patterns better with TSS, but at the time I was nervous to try it.   I was also thinking just buy dad what I patterned with if I could find it for $10, but it looks like I should at least run one TSS load thru the lead only and see how she shoots before I spend any more of his money.   :toothy12:

swamppirate

:newmascot:
Quote from: Sand Man on March 14, 2012, 12:33:55 PM
Quote from: swamppirate on March 14, 2012, 12:08:26 PM
Bought mine for 19.99...

Was it the lead only choke or the H13 compatible?

PM me the link to where you found it if you don't mind.

You can call Green Top in Virginia...that's were I got mine...the number is 804 550 2188
It was lead only...
Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee