OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

20 gauge NEF Pardner patterns

Started by ssramage, March 12, 2012, 01:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssramage

Here's the results of my patterning of my NEF single shot last year before season. Both of these were at a measured 40 yds with temps somewhere in the high 70s low 80s if I remember right. Both shot using a Colonial Arms XFull choke. First pic is of Federal Heavyweight #7s and second is Nitro #7s. Enjoy.

And proof that the patterns work,

MS Hntr

bushwhacker

ssramage, was that gun a full or modified before you had it threaded, and if you dont mind my asking how much did the work cost?

nice patterns by the way!!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

ssramage

Quote from: bushwhacker on March 12, 2012, 04:39:45 PM
ssramage, was that gun a full or modified before you had it threaded, and if you dont mind my asking how much did the work cost?

I'm honestly not sure. I've had this gun since I was 12, it was given to me by my mom for Christmas the year before she passed. All the work minus the Burris was about $125 I think.

msgobblergetter

Quote from: ssramage on March 12, 2012, 10:04:57 PM
Quote from: bushwhacker on March 12, 2012, 04:39:45 PM

I'm honestly not sure. I've had this gun since I was 12, it was given to me by my mom for Christmas the year before she passed. All the work minus the Burris was about $125 I think.

It should be stamped on the barrel somewhere.  I'm curious myself.

ssramage

I'll have to check tonight. I'll let y'all know.

gunrunner1983

ssramage

Barrel was a modified originally for those wanting to know.

Philippe

I have one just like it and was wanting to have the barrel cut and threaded, mine is a modified fixed at the moment.