OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Madhatter calls by Redbeard

Started by MouthCaller, February 28, 2012, 11:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MouthCaller

Have any of you heard of or own a call made by redbeard? I used to see him on another forum and that made made some gorgeous friction calls I also own one and its is a great call he is also on heck of a turkey hunter and Ive read some of his stories about turkey hunts, he can tell a turkey story better than anyones that Ive ever read.

misfire

Dean makes a nice looking call, he sells alot on eBay. Havent had the pleasure to try one yet, but know some guys who have some and they say good things about them. And he can tell a whopper of a turkey tale
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Turkey Trot

He used to post on GON Forum.  He still has a website, and is located on the north side of Atlanta in Alpharetta.

http://www.turkeycall.co/page2.html
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Headhunter270

Got a pocket player and really like it

MouthCaller

Quote from: Headhunter270 on February 28, 2012, 06:20:01 PM
Got a pocket player and really like it
That's what I have as well and its a great little call! Got it for Christmas a few years ago...

TarheelTurk

He also is on FB as a friend of mine. I dont own any of his calls , but they are some nice looking calls he makes for sure !! Jason
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL