OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The Southern Belle by Cody Turkey Caller

Started by bigbuck326, February 27, 2012, 06:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbuck326

Have you expeience with The Southern Belle box call ? I just bought one and sound perfect caller what my worker listen  The Southern Belle is true caller...   Let me know how is doing this...

Longbeardfever4ever

Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

cannonball

runngun

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

bcc2011

Man Im not trying to be mean or offensive but were are you from. I know alot of us on here have a different way of spelling things out but damn.
Brother Custom Calls

jblackburn

Umm, I'm not sure what exactly you are asking.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

bigbuck326

I am not good english and am deaf well sorry

VanHelden Game Calls

Am I correct in guessing that you are asking how it sounds because you are deaf?  And being deaf you are relying on our knowledge of calls and sounds to suggest some great call(s) to use while hunting?

Please let us know if I am correct.  This would be a first for me dealing in this type of situation and I think we as a group on OG would be more then helpful to provide you with a list of great calls to use.

Longbeardfever4ever

Quote from: VanHelden Game Calls on February 28, 2012, 09:25:47 AM
Am I correct in guessing that you are asking how it sounds because you are deaf?  And being deaf you are relying on our knowledge of calls and sounds to suggest some great call(s) to use while hunting?

Please let us know if I am correct.  This would be a first for me dealing in this type of situation and I think we as a group on OG would be more then helpful to provide you with a list of great calls to use.

What he said :)
Hook's Custom Calls

bigbuck326

I mean anyone used or have the Southern Belle by Cody Turkey Caller .... I know what do with turkey caller by my feeling vibrated on hand and glass caller..   I call with Southern Belle caller  to my worker listen the sound is real turkey .  says AWESOME sound he says best ever sound right than other turkey box caller...  Hope you get clear what my explain....   :icon_thumright:

VanHelden Game Calls

Could you answer my question?  It would really help us to give you advice.

But for what its worth almost any call out there will get the job done, plain and simple.  The variety of calls available are out there to attract hunters looking for that special look and sound they prefer.  The turkeys could care very little.

Its like camouflage and pretty fishing lures.  We just make a lot of noise to :D

Longbeardfever4ever

You're just asking if anyone else uses that call and likes it.. Unfortunately I haven't but hope someone else can give you some feedback!
Hook's Custom Calls

twinters

I know of several people who ha the call,and i can tell you from personal experience that thing sounds very good,have run one my self.Bill makes a very good call,both box and pot call.hope this helps you brother