turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Coffee - ceramic pot

Started by gobblerhunter, February 27, 2012, 02:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobblerhunter

Here is a coffee wood pot with a ceramic striker surface and a glass sound board.  It is shown with a matching coffee striker.  Both surfaces sound great, like an old mother hen with a raspy voice.  Pot is headed to Tomball, Texas in time for opening turkey season on March 17.  This pot should be the cause of a couple gobblers demise.

I love the combination of coffee wood and ceramic.  Just sounds great. The coffee wood is extremely hard but fun to work with.  Takes a great finish.

Thanks for looking
Bill

dreis3

That's a good lookin call bill... Nice work
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

cannonball

drenalinld

savduck

Georgia Boy

bcc2011

Great looking call bill, never worked with coffee before
Brother Custom Calls

kenturkey89

Pretty call there!  Nice work  :icon_thumright:
Brian

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

Flydown

Nothing like a good ole pot of coffee! ;D Great looking caller! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

gobblerhunter

Thanks for the nice comments.  I get this wood from a mill in rural Kentucky.  It is a local wood and the minerals in the soil give it the unique color.  I go back each year to turkey hunt, visit wife's family and select wood for calls.  This is the fifth or sixth coffee call and each one spits out turkey feathers.  All of the others have been slate over glass.  I have a couple orders for same call.  Will have to purchase some more ceramic from Stumpy.  His ceramic is great.

Thanks again for the nice comments and may God bless your day.

Bill