turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New member from Central New York

Started by MisterEd55, February 26, 2012, 10:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterEd55

Hi folks.  My name's Ed and I joined the forum about 2 weeks ago.  I have enjoyed deer hunting for more than 30 years.  Last year I attended a Baptist church in New Woodstock, NY and the speaker was a turkey call maker from Ohio.  He got me interested in turkey hunting and I started last spring.  I didn't get anything last May, but I was hooked!  I shot my first gobbler this past fall on October 9th and he weighed 20 lbs and had a 10" beard.  Can't wait until this season starts.  I'm driving my wife nuts practicing with the turkey calls in the house.      
   :fud:        :OGani:
"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."  Deuteronomy 6:5

JVA54

cannonball

MisterEd55

Thanks guys!  I know my first turkey was just luck and I'm looking forward to learning from all of  you.   :emoticon-animal-005:
"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."  Deuteronomy 6:5

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Basser69

turkey slayer

dirt road ninja

WildTigerTrout

:welcomeOG: I used to drive my wife nuts by calling in the house also.  :lol: welcome and good luck this spring.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

longspur

:welcomeOG: Worked with a guy from NY, he said there were lots of turkeys there.

deadhead870

bornagain64

Welcome. There is a lot of good info and people on here.
Enjoy and check everything out.

John

boomer