turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Saddle mount suggestions?

Started by joshb311, February 26, 2012, 04:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old frank

I have an AimTech on my 870 and I like it better than the BSquare I looked at.

A Speedbead or drill and tap makes a cleaner less cluttered appearance and that might be down the road for me.

joshb311

I'm sketched about the drill and tap method a bit, but I like the looks of it, to be sure. I'll probably give the saddle a go because I'm worried about possibly voiding my warranty with the drill and tap.

oakraidia

Quote from: joshb311 on March 08, 2012, 06:17:26 PM
I'm sketched about the drill and tap method a bit, but I like the looks of it, to be sure. I'll probably give the saddle a go because I'm worried about possibly voiding my warranty with the drill and tap.
Did you ever end up with that saddle mount? I'm considering the same mount and would like to know if it worked for you?

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Bamalimbhanger

if the guy drilling it messes it up its on him.... you make that clear when having it done ...... drilling is the best option in my opinion. you want regret it

TurkeyHunterML

Had a B-Square saddle mount on my 9200. Worked well, but very tricky to get mounted right. Overtighten the mounting screws and you pinch the receiver, which causes all kinds of feeding issues. Not tight enough and the mount moves. YOU GOT TO GET IT JUST RIGHT and only then it lasts until you bump it just right and have to start all over again.  Needless to say I went to a 835 and Truglo fiber optics.

A good gunsmith can drill and tap easy.
Mike Lenga Calls (ML Calls)