OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

20ga magnum blends...

Started by sevetts, February 25, 2012, 10:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevetts

this isnt a good pic, but is a pretty good pattern. i orderd 2 boxes of blends from cabelas this week so i assume there this years. .575 cabelas hevishot choke. i didnt hear of anyone who really liked them, im not sayin they shoot like the straight 7s but you get some extra fps and some 5s and 6s, id recommend them to someone with almost the same choke

sevetts

goblr77

How far did you shoot that? The pattern looks pretty dense at the bottom of the second pic.

sevetts

Chilly

Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Carp

Ctomp1974

Chilly

Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

TN Longbeard

tnbeagler

I shot a couple yesterday out of my pro hunter with the IC .555. I only got 80 in the 10 at measured 40. waiting on my TSS to arrive so I can load up some shells. Pattern wasn't good i'm sure do to the constriction of the choke. was just curious on what they would do. I will say my son's Charles Dailey put up 202 in 10 @ 30 yards with undertaker .572 with magblends. Nice pattern you shot.

wmd

I shot one of the Magblends through my 1187 today with a Truglo SSX .550 and got a 113 at 40 yds on a dirty barrel.   

surehuntsalot

Quote from: wmd on March 08, 2012, 05:30:00 PM
I shot one of the Magblends through my 1187 today with a Truglo SSX .550 and got a 113 at 40 yds on a dirty barrel.   

113 at 40 = dead turkey
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

goblr77

My 21" barrel 870 with a SSX puts up between 80-90.

ssramage