turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

hale fire gobble call

Started by raywa, February 24, 2012, 09:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raywa

Has anyone used the knight & Hale hale fire gobble call? I have used the haint call and it was hard to use for me. I was hoping this call was a littler easier to use.

TauntoHawk

it was supposed to release Mid february but i haven't seen it for sale anywhere yet.. I'll buy one to try as soon as I can find it and give a review

might give the flextone one a try too
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

neal

The Hale fire is the easiest to run IMO and priced rigtht!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Headhunter270

Clucknpur8

I've heard from buddies that it was the best one out this year

raywa

thanks guys I'm going to order one.

silverspur

Saw them in Nashville and guys were given quick lessons and had them going in no time.  Sound as good as haint and much cheaper.  Not sure I would use it but sounded good to me for 3.5 days at the NWTF convention.  My ears are still ringing
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

TauntoHawk

just bought mine, so I'll review it once it gets here. It doesn't seem to have the rasp the haint has but the cadence is much better and at less than half the price worth a try

:fud: :OGani:
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

cannonball

I just ordered one from Wing Supply today. I'll let you know how it sounds after it gets here.