OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

"Top Calls" company

Started by bgbuck153, February 23, 2012, 06:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgbuck153

Has anybody tried there calls? I think there the best calls out there. There from Renova pa. There calls are easy to use and the "real hen" series just sound turkey. I will be placing my order soon! Look out Mr. Tom daddy's acomin!  :turkey2:

Longbeardfever4ever

The only thing I own from them is a dymondwood striker which runs nicely.
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

sippy cup

Ive tried them before they are good calls
beware of longdale legend

Mosby

I spoke with those guys at the show in Nashville. Real nice guys. Renovo is a small town near Williamsport. Some of the best trout fishing in that area in the country. A ton of state game lands in the area as well and some pretty good hunting.
I own two of their box calls. A small cedar box and a small walnut box. I like them. A lot of guys in that area swear by them.

J Hook

Nice Calls! I have been using them for years, and I have a Plastic Pot double Glass, that is the last resort, on stubbern birds. This plastic pot has been the cause of many a bird shedding some blood in the spring woods.Use to be owned by David Tillburg, who is a long time friend, and the company was called Tillburg Outdoor Products, before he sold the business.  :icon_thumright:

Even though this is a plastic pot, I would not let this one go for any amount of money! It's that good, and Gobbs just eat it till it's gone!   ;D

WildSpur

I really like their mouth calls.  The dark green one works real well for me.  The yellow one has called in many birds for a buddy of mine.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

bgbuck153

For some reason Gander Mountain isn't carrying them . I don't know if it's not close enough to the season . I've called in so many birds with there mouth calls it's crazy . The first year I tried them I called in 19 different  gobblers and only 1 of them was a jake bird . Hands down the best mouth call company for me .