turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anybody ever order from dunns.?

Started by wis. bowhunter, February 18, 2012, 12:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wis. bowhunter

Hello I placed an order with dunns on 2-12 for some 10 guage federal heavyweight sevens and have not got a confirmation of my order. I also sent two emails with no answer. Anybody ever order from them.? thanks Jeff W.

Gamblinman

Yes..wow..never had any trouble from them before.

Hope it's just some confusion...Good luck

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Old Gobbler

Call them on the phone , and they will square it up with you -  2 - 12 is a Sunday and orders in almost anyplace are not going to be picked and packed on that day - its been 5 working days
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Mike Honcho

I ordered a decoy from them yesterday and rec'd an Order Confirmation within 30 seconds.  I have never ordered from them before (heard about them on Old gobbler) so I am anxious to see how their shipping time is etc.

eight bore

They have been excellent in my experience.
There is no Left or Right -- there is only freedom or tyranny. Everything else is an illusion, an obfuscation to keep you confused and silent as the world burns around you." - Philip Brennan

wis. bowhunter

I called them up monday. There must have been a problem with the online ordering they had no record of it. They took my order over the phone and   I received my shells yesterday. That is good service.

Mike Honcho

I ordered a decoy from them on Feb 23rd and got it today , Feb 28th.  Rec'd a confirming e-mail that they rec'd my order and a confirming e-mail tha the package had shipped.   I'm from Kansas and had not heard of Dunn's before I joined this forum.  I will order from them again.