OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

missing camera

Started by clarksvalley, February 16, 2012, 07:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarksvalley

went to pull a camera today after work,hit the first spot and no camera.i could`nt believe this,i went from a panic to fuming mad.i was unsure about putting a camera on this spot on state land but i figured early feb. i`m the only nut out,wrong!!!!i never had a problem with cameras or tree stand before,but i learned a hard learned lesson.all my camers and stands will be lock from here on.i know if they want it
they will get it or smash it but just don`t get it.the person that took it was doing the same thing as me looking for next years deer but to do this to a fellow sportsman.i had another camera about 1/2 mile away and lucky it was there i guess i`m just paranoid.so i`ll be shopping for locks and another camera,any suggestions?

redarrow

Claymores come to mind. I hate a thief. Sorry you got robbed man.

turkeywhisperer

archery1

it is 1#$#$%$@!#$%@%%$  bs when another hunter has to steal shi!@#@#%$#
had over 5 stands stolen and it hurts
Take a kid hunting

afoshie

Locks dont help either. went with a buddy to get his on his land and they had cut the lock off and took it.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

MouthCaller

Locks are for honest people unfortuneately... Id only place a camera on my property or property where I knew all the people who had permission to hunt there but, even then it still may not be safe.

Chilly

nothing worse than a thief....
Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

Dallen92

I had somebody steal one of my cameras this year and it sure does make a man mad.