OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Dad teaches disrespectful daughter a lesson by shooting her laptop on Facebook!

Started by busta biggun, February 10, 2012, 11:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

busta biggun

Turkey Trot

Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

bird

ghillie

TANK

busta biggun

Hognutz

It's a neat video, but I would have spared the laptop. Especially after the upgrade.. I think there is a lot more going on in that relationship than a couple of Facebook posts. Too bad, really..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

busta biggun

I agree Hognutz, but regardless of where it went wrong, he is at least trying to address it. I just think that we, as a society, have grown to give our kids so much and expect so little from them. They chat with their friends and this mentality spawns. My daughters are no where near this, but they aren't teens yet. I also have a great relationship with my girls but sometimes that changes, despite our best efforts. This guy is a "take action" guy and he is doing the right thing here. Hopefully his daughter has a wake-up call instead of rebelling further.

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

CASH

Now we wait for some bleeding heart liberal group to sue him or demand an apology.  Or he gets arrested and sentenced to 50 years in prison for some stupid charge like "Conspiracy to Commit PC Homicide" or "PCacide in the First degree"
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

ccleroy

Where I don't see anything wrong with his behavior, I do question where the lack of discipline was that lead to her rebellion and being flat out spoiled? Seems them should have been more come to Jesus bare back whoopings in prior years to teach her never to disrespect and cross her parents again.

CASH

Quote from: ccleroy on February 10, 2012, 01:26:05 PM
Where I don't see anything wrong with his behavior, I do question where the lack of discipline was that lead to her rebellion and being flat out spoiled? Seems them should have been more come to Jesus bare back whoopings in prior years to teach her never to disrespect and cross her parents again.

That's the truth.  I know when I messed up I dreaded my dad coming home from work.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

runngun

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

SonicBanshee

Three Crucial Words for Turkey Hunting-GOBBLE GOBBLE BANG!