OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SOLD .10 magum blend hevi-13 5x6x7 TRADE PENDING

Started by 4nolz2, February 04, 2012, 08:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4nolz2

I have( 7) of these shells plus (1) hevi-13 #5 shot (7+1 shells) I would trade for a 20#  of black winchester 5s and/or remington premier mag 6s (10 gauge of course)

the hevi-blends wont have a box (sending the UPCs in for rebate)

SKFOOTER

I have a box and a half (15) of the black 10 gauge Winchester #5 Turkey Loads I'll be willing to trade you and even pay you some boot.

frank1969

4nolz2

4nolz2

I will throw in the 4 remington hevishot shells I have listed further down the page.

SKFOOTER

I take it you're not interested in my offer??

4nolz2

well I kinda hate to sell them-I live in a very small town and have to drive 30 miles to find 10 gauge shells and then have to take what they have-the black winchesters shoot good in my left barrel and 2 boxes would last me a couple years.Do you have any other leads shells to add to it? Also as I posted above I'd throw in the 4 Rem hevi-shots listed further down the page.

SKFOOTER

I have several boxes of 10 gauge Winchester Double-XX #6's and a few boxes of Double-XX #5's.   I bought them last year to pattern but ended up going with Nitros.  Are you coming to the convention this weekend?

4nolz2

I wish I was.

PM me your final tally and we'll make medicine.I can send the blends and the other ones listed too if you want them. :fud: :OGani:

SKFOOTER

I'll check ot my stash when I get home and let you know tonite.

Old Gobbler

I have some Remington #6 Hevishot 10 gauge  -

let me know what you want, I at least want 1 or 2 of those magblends  to try --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

frank1969

i got 5 cases of winxxmag#5 shot and get more if you want any

SKFOOTER

I found 7 full 10 count boxes of 10 gauge Winchester Double-XX #6's and 1 box each of the old Remington Hevi-Shot 10 Gauge #5 and #6 shot to go along with the black Winchester High Velocity #5's.

4nolz2